Saipem 10000, drilling ship
Marseille, France - January 01, 2015
Saipem 10000 is a drilling ship with high performance, capable of performing the drilling of wells in deep waters of up to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters). The vessel is used for exploratory drilling and for the realization of development wells of known fields. It can also be used in the works of well completion and in the early stages of production with related tests, thanks to its crude storage capacity, equal to 140,000 barrels.
The CNdM project consisted of:
- Renewal of more than 250 t of steel plating and profile sections
- Removal, landing ashore and remounting of 6 thrusters
- Supply and installation of a Fire Fighting system in the APV, HPU and Compressor rooms
- Water-jetting / sand blasting, degreasing and complete painting of the hull (around 20.000 sqm)
- Tanks sandblasting, degreasing and painting
- Hydracker AFT and FWD cables replacement
- Floor refurbishment on deck A
- Maintenance of drilling system
- More than 70 Electrical motors to overhaul
- Refurbishment of: Changing room, Accommodation doors, GYM area, provision room and food preparation area and others accommodations areas.